It’s no secret that most guys that are in the gym training regularly are not ripped.
Most guys are actually around 12-16% body fat despite being on a good diet and almost training everyday.
Turns out guys are now using a simple dieting approach to get those last pounds of fat and reveal their rippling six pack abs.
Dieting is the most important factor when it comes down to losing body fat.
With a good diet you will get ripped!
It’s as simple as that.
In this article I will give you guys the go to diet that gets you under 10% body fat in 2-4 weeks!.
(you must however be in the range of 12-16% body fat already)
Hardcore Diet That Gets You under 10% Body Fat
Guys I’m warning you this diet is not for the weak minded, it’s not for you if you cannot stay consistent on your diet.
This diet is all about consistency, you cannot miss meals or have cheat meals if you truly want this to work!
It’s actually quite simple but it works like magic.
You will drop fat and water weight fast while following this approach.
The idea is to limit your carb intake so you only eat carbs post workout.
Also make sure that you eat enough protein to maintain lean muscle mass and prevent muscle breakdown.
This is NOT a muscle building diet!!!
This diet is only for those who want to:
- Maintain lean muscle mass
- Lose a lot of body fat
- Get harder looking muscles
- Maintain strength levels
- Breakfast: 4-5 eggs and a cup of mixed vegetables
- Snack: Protein shake and a handful of almonds.
- Lunch: Chicken breast with a cup of spinach
- Snack: 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter and a can of tuna
- Post Workout/Dinner: A piece of salmon, 1 cup of green leafy vegetables and sweet potato/brown rice.
- Snack: Avocado and either a protein shake or cottage cheese.
This is the diet that will give you great fat loss results, remember to eat the post workout meal only after workouts.
You can change the meals according to whenever you train during the day.
Note: If you feel very hungry at some point during the day you can eat as many green leafy vegetables as you like and a source of protein with no carbs (chicken, eggs, fish)
Remember to drink a lot of water when following this diet, at least 1 galloon.
Water helps reduce hunger cravings.
What about training?
Any lifting routine will do just fine when following this diet.
You can stick to your normal gym routine and add a HIIT workout to the mix if you want faster results.
A great way to get a HIIT workout in is to do it after lifting weights.
It doesn’t take a lot of time and is super effective.
- Do your basic lifting routine at the gym.
- Straight after you are done find a treadmill.
- Do A HIIT Workout for 16 minutes Sprint for 1 minute then walk for 1 minute repeated 8 times.